vrijdag 19 september 2014

¡Guest Blogger facing north with gracia!

Hello! 

I'm Elena, the blogger behind facing north with gracia, where I share what inspires me most about interiors, design and architecture. I'm thrilled to guest post here on Anneke's blog: we share a special passion for amazing interiors and small details that makes daily life beautiful.

Therefore, I decided to share with you today some new shots from our home studio, one of the places I love most of my home. After coming back from our holidays, I felt a great urge to increase the greenery at home: we spent so much time surrounded by beautiful landscapes both in Italy and Spain, I was missing the calm of effect of green. I chose one of my favourite plants, Monstera deliciosa, but in a smaller size: I keep t close to the window, right on my spot of the table. I also added a small Asparagus and a climbing Rhypsalis and.. the urban jungle was created! To me, there is nothing like perfect small objects and plants to give a workspace an unique atmosphere.








To see more pictures, you can visit my blog  or check my Instagram account  

I hope to see you there!


Lots of kisses from Barcelona!




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a lovely home studio! Absolutely love black and white interior with green plants :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your workspace Elena! It's looking great with the plants! I'm looking for the same Monstera plant at this moment. It's hard to find it here in the Netherlands. Big hugs! Margreet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love Monstera plant and other plant in your workspace !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen