zondag 14 februari 2016

¡Urban Jungle Bloggers: Jungle Animals!


When I heard about this months Urban Jungle Bloggers theme, it took me a while to get some inspiration. Because I don't have that much with animals. So I went looking around and then I discovered a lot of tropical animals in my home: because Birds are everywhere and I also have some other animals, as you can see here, here and here in some former Urban Jungle Bloggers posts.
So I took my tire parrot, which I found in a Surinam souvenir shop near the jungle and bought a new tropical plant to accompany him.
Tropical feeling on a grey and rainy day!





Foto's
¡Muy Bien!

The Urban Jungle Bloggers (a great initiative by Igor and Judith) is all about more green at home and enjoying the beauty of plants. Urban Jungle Bloggers from all around the world share ideas to create an Urban Jungle through styling ideas, DIY and green tips & tricks. 

Toen ik hoorde wat het thema voor het Urban Jungle Bloggers van deze maand was, moest ik lang zoeken naar inspiratie. Ik heb niet zoveel met dieren. Groot was de verrassing toen ik heel veel tropische dieren in mijn huis ontdekte: want op alle kamers zijn wel tropische Vogels en andere dieren te vinden, zoals je hier, hier en hier in eerder Urban Jungle blogs kunt zien. Voor deze post besloot ik mijn autobanden papegaai, ooit gekocht in een Surinaamse souvenir winkel, vlak bij de jungle en kocht een nieuwe tropische plant om hem gezelschap te houden. Tropische sfeer op een grijze en regenachtige Hollandse dag!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten