woensdag 17 februari 2016

¡Nice place to stay: Baixa House Lisbon!

In a month I will be on my way to Lisbon of a four days trip. When I was looking for a place to stay I remembered the beautiful pictures I saw at Instagram of a very inspiring apartment decorated with azulejos, the traditional Portuguese tiles. Since I couldn't find it, I booked an old Portuguese house, of which I hope it will have those tiles as well.


And then I discovered that the apartment where I was looking for, is one if the beautiful apartments of Baixa House. Baixa House is located in the of city centre and has a lot of beautiful apartments in different styles. A lot of vintage and design, found at flea markets, which makes a beautiful warm atmosphere. Every appartment has a beautiful carpet from the Alentejo region. They serve a delicious breakfast, which make you feel like staying at a cosy home. So my next visit to Lisbon, I am sure to stay over there and enjoy a happy holiday in an stylish homely atmosphere! Take a look inside in the Alorna and Jerionimus appartment and the delicious breakfast, and discover the others here.

And if you have any suggestions for Lisbon must visits, please let me know!



 








Foto's:

Over een maand ga ik voor vier dagen naar Lissabon. Toen ik op zoek ging maar een plek om te logeren, moest ik meteen denken aan de mooie foto's van een inspirerend appartement, vol met azulejos, de traditionele Portugese tegels, die ik ooit op Instagram zag. Helaas kon ik het nergens vinden, dus ik huurde een oud Portugees huis, waar hopelijk ook van die mooie tegels te vinden zijn. En toen kwam ik er achter dat het mooie appartement waar ik naar op zoek was, een van de mooie appartementen van Baixa House is. Baixa House ligt in de oude stad en heeft verschillende appartementen die allemaal anders ingericht zijn. Veel vintage - gevonden op vlooienmarkten - en design, een warme combinatie. Iedere dag wordt er een heerlijk ontbijt geserveerd, wat je het gevoel geeft in een gezellig huis te logeren. Mijn volgende bezoek is logeren in Baixa House een must, om van een heerlijke vakantie in een stijlvolle huiselijke sfeer te genieten! Neem een kijkje in het Alorna en Jeronimus appartement, het heerlijke ontbijt op 1 van de balkons en ontdek de andere appartementen hier.

En mocht je nog tips hebben voor must visits in Lissabon hebben, dan hoor ik ze graag! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten