zondag 7 februari 2016

¡Still Life Sunday #11!

Just a table filled with beautiful things...
Not one of them is equal, but together they make a great mix.
Normally I take time at Sunday to enjoy a slow breakfast, today I will be on my way to Show Up 
where I hope to discover a lot of new beautiful things...

Via:

¡Enjoy an inspiring Sunday!

If you also like to make still life's pictures and would you like to share them at ¡Muy Bien!? Please send me an e-mail!

Gewoon een mooie tafel, gevuld met prachtige spullen... Niets is hetzelfde, maar samen wordt het een geweldige combinatie. Normaal gesproken geniet ik op zondag van ene uitgebreid ontbijt, maar vandaag ga ik een dagje inspiratie opdoen bij Show Up waar ik een heleboel mooie dingen hoop te ontdekken... 
Maak je ook foto's van stillevens en vind je het leuk die op ¡Muy Bien! te delen? Mail me dan! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten