woensdag 18 januari 2017

¡Trends 2017: Worker!

While a lot of trends still are going strong in 2017, like the Urban Jungle trend, I am always looking for some new trends to share. How lucky I was to find this beautiful industrial trend with my favourite earthly and brown colors: Worker by StyleCookie.



Via:

I love the combination of the industrial steel and the warm terracotta tones. I just added some faded pink to my home, but I think I have to make some space in the house for these lovely color palette!


Terwijl een heleboel interieurtrends doorgaan in 2017, zoals bijvoorbeeld Urban Jungle trend, ben ik altijd op zoek naar nieuwe trends om te delen. Wat was ik blij toen ik deze prachtige industriële look met mijn favoriete aardetinten en bruine kleuren: Worker op de site van StyleCookie ontdekte. Ik ben dol op deze combinatie van industrieel staal en warm terracotta, Ik heb net vergrijsd roze in huis gehaald, maar ik denk dat er ook een plek moet komen in huis voor dit mooie kleurenpalet!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten