zondag 8 januari 2017

¡Styling Stories!



Via: 

Today I put al my Christmas decoration away and while the house is s little more empty, I was looking for some styling inspiration. How I like this inspiration of Marianne Luning, my favourite VT Wonen stylist, with lots of collections. I have a crush on these baskets and the beautiful industrial closet, but what I like best that my favourite color Brown is showing up in every picture. Will Brown finaly become one of the trend colors in 2017?


Vandaag heb ik alle Kerstversiering opgeruimd en nu het huis weer een beetje leger is, ben ik op zoek naar nieuwe styling inspiratie. Wat vind ik deze styling inspiratie van mijn favoriete VT Wonen stylist Marianne Luning geweldig. Ik houd zo van dit soort verzamelingen. De manen en het industrieel kastje vind ik super, maar wat ik het leukste vind, is dat mijn favoriete kleur: Bruin, terugkomt op iedere foto. Wordt Bruin eindelijk een van de trendkleuren in 2017?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten