zondag 31 juli 2016

¡Still Life Sunday #21!

If there is one photographer that I admire, It must be Hannah Lemholt
Her pictures are made in soft, sepia tones and she did a lot of great work for the Love Warriors.

Via:

So let's end this Sunday, how I started it: peaceful, quiet, just enjoying the beauty of nature... 
This picture make me think of serinity, just like I experienced this morning in my yoga class at a quiet beach...

¡Enjoy a Still Life Sunday Evening!

If you also like to make still life's pictures and would you like to share them at ¡Muy Bien!? Please send me an e-mail!


Als er een fotograaf is die ik bewonder, dan is het wel Hannah Lemholt. Al haar foto's zijn gemaakt is mooie,zachte sepia kleuren en zij maakte geweldige foto's voor de Love Warriors. Deze mooie serene foto, doet me denken aan de fijne stilte en energie die ik vanmorgen had tijdens mijn yogales op een verlaten strand...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten