vrijdag 1 juli 2016

¡Urban Jungle Bloggers: 1 Plant - 3 Stylings!

Since I joined the Urban Jungle Bloggers, my plant collection keeps on growing! When I am shopping, I am always looking for some new plants which may be used for one of the Urban Jungle Bloggers themes.

This months theme is: 1 Plant - 3 Stylings! 

A great theme to me, because I like to style and love all kind of green plants. This beauty (which I don't know what is the name) was waiting for an Urban Jungle blog since I bought it in January. Normally is stands on my kitchen table, but for this blog I replaced it to my Bohemian Bedroom closet (inspired by the beautiful tropical embroidery hoops by Instantcrush.nl) and made a table setting with some beautiful coasters.

¿Which one is your favourite?






Foto's
¡Muy Bien!


The Urban Jungle Bloggers (a great initiative by Igor and Judith) is all about more green at home and enjoying the beauty of plants. Urban Jungle Bloggers from all around the world share ideas to create an Urban Jungle through styling ideas, DIY and green tips & tricks.


Sinds ik blog voor de Urban Jungle Bloggers, blijft mijn plantenverzameling groeien! Wanneer ik ga shoppen, kijk ik altijd naar nieuwe exemplaren die ik kan gebruiken voor de Urban Jungle Blogs. Deze maand is het thema: 1 Plant - 3 Stylings! Een heerlijk thema voor mij, omdat ik niets leuker vind dan mooie hoekjes met mooie groene planten te stylen. Deze beauty ( waarvan ik de naam niet weet) wacht al sinds januari om in een Urban Jungle blog een hoofdrol te spelen. Zijn vaste plek is op het stoere keukentafeltje, maar voor dit blog verhuisde het naar mijn Bohemian Bedroom kastje (geïnspireerd door de mooie tropische borduurringen van Instantcrush.nl) en gebruikte ik wat onderzetters om een stilleven op de eettafel te maken. ¿Welke styling is jouw favoriet? 

1 opmerking:

  1. Prachtige verschillende plaatjes Anneke... Heel mooi om te zien dat door het veranderen van details het er heel anders uit koan zien...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen