donderdag 10 oktober 2013

¡Guest Blogger: Hege in France!

Hi Muy-Bien readers! It's Hege and I'm guest blogging for you today. I'm going to show you my new bedroom workspace. We're recently downsized from a four bedroom house in France to a two bedroom apartment in Scotland. Space being an issue my workspace is now in the bedroom.


I've created quite a neutral space with things that inspire me and things I have nice memories from.
I store things I don't need on a daily basis under the bed, to keep the space tidy.

My magazines are stored in my lovely bag and the back to front canvas is used as shelves. I also think it's important to have something green, so I have simply cut off a bit of a plant and put it in a vase. In water it lives for a long time.

All pics
by Hege

I found some lovely quotes in magazines and free brochures and hung them up with some masking tape. The large mustache is actually a door stopper. My black and white box used to be a shoe box. I like finidng new uses for things. Hope you'll pop over to my blog Hege in France and join me for more inspiration.

Thank you so much for having me!
Hege x

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Hege, wow, looks amazing! Thanks for giving a sneak peak to your workspace, great to see you gere! Hug marit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. as 4or me it's the best workspace - http://www.videorolls.com/watch/best-workspace-office-round-up-2 ))))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen