vrijdag 4 november 2016

¡Proud as a Peacock!



So happy that a lot of interior items from the seventies are trendy again. Grown up in the seventies, my room was filled with rattan. I fell in love with this beautiful peacock chair, so I am very happy that this beauty is back again! Although it isn't a friend to tights, I would love to have one in my home. So hopefully I will find one at the thrift store once...







Via:
1, 2, 3, 4,,
5, 6, 7, 8
Wat vind ik het leuk dat een heleboel interieur items uit de jaren zeventig weer heel aal hip zijn.. In mijn jeugd in de jaren zeventig stond mijn kamer vol rotan spullen. Ooit was ik helemaal verliefd op de prachtige rotan pauwenstaart, en oude liefde roest niet, dus wat ws ik blij dat deze beauty weer terug van weggeweest is! Hopelijk kom ik er ooit een tegen in de kringloopwinkel...

2 opmerkingen: