vrijdag 25 november 2016

¡Beautiful Brown Styling for Couleur Locale!








Via:
If you follow ¡Muy Bien! and my Instagram account, you know that Brown is one of my favourite colors. What others have with black, I have with Brown: I love the warm tones of it. So happy when I discovered the pictures of Couleur Locale with lots of beautiful brown goodies from their collection, styled by one of my favourite Dutch stylists: Cleo Scheulderman.
Have to plan a trip to Antwerp, visit this beautiful store and admire the inspiring products. Don't think I leave empty handed...


Als je ¡Muy Bien! en mijn Instagram account volgt, dan weet je dat Bruin een van mijn favoriete kleuren is. Wat anderen met zwart hebben, heb ik met Bruin: ik ben dol op de warme kleurschakeringen. Dus ik werd heel blij toen ik deze prachtige foto's van Couleur Locale ontdekte, met prachtige bruine spullen, gestyled door een van mijn favoriete Nederlandse stylist en: Cleo Scheulderman. Ik moet maar eens een tripje naar Antwerpen plannen om deze mooie winkel te bezoeken en ik weet zeker dat ik er niet met lege handen wegga...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten