zondag 24 februari 2019

¡Happiness is a Feel Good Tinne + Mia bag!





Foto's: Tinne + Mia

Foto:
¡Muy Bien!


Bags... you never have enough of them.
Especially when they are beautiful coloured en every bag has a little quote... My favourite Feel Good bags are from Dutch Designers Tinne + Mia.

When I saw their new Cross Body FGBaggy bag in beautiful Almond vegan leather, I immediately fell in love.

I hope you dance” is the quote on this lovely bag! Of course I danced when I received it. And “It feels very good inside” because the inner lining is the same colour as my coat.

Next to the cross body FGBaggy bags there are also large Feel Good bags and Feel Good backpacks in the collection. Dusty Coral and Orange Clay are my favourite Feel Good bags but if you prefer dark colours there is also Off Black, Auburn and Chinese blue. Now the only thing I hope is that there will be matching wallets in a next collection...


Tassen ... je hebt er nooit genoeg van. Vooral als ze mooi gekleurd zijn en elke tas een fijne quote heeft ... Mijn favoriete Feel Good tassen zijn van Dutch Designers Tinne + Mia.
Toen ik hun nieuwe Cross Body FGBaggy tas zag in mooi veganistisch leer in de kleur Almond, werd ik meteen verliefd.
"I hope you dance" is de quote op deze mooie tas! Natuurlijk danste ik toen ik deze beauty met de post kreeg. En het “Feels very good Inside” want de binnenvoering heeft dezelfde kleur als mijn jas.
Naast de Cross body FGBaggy tassen zijn er ook handige grote Feel Good tassen en Feel Good rugzakken in de collectie. Dusty Coral en Orange Clay zijn mijn favoriete Feel Good tassen, maar als je de voorkeur geeft aan donkere kleuren, is er ook Off Black, Auburn en Chinese Blue. En nu hoop ik dat er in een volgende collectie bijpassende portemonnees komen...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten