dinsdag 31 oktober 2017

¡Magical women by Cooper & Gorfer!









I Know Not These My Hands
by
Cooper & Gorfer

How I love beautiful styled portraits of inspiring women. Especially when they are made in South America.
In 2011, photographers Sarah Cooper & Nina Gorfer travelled through northwest Argentina and took amazing pictures for a beautiful book: I Know Not These My Hands.

Last spring these magical pictures of beautiful women were shown in the Fotografiska museum in Stockholm. Such a pity that I had to cancel my trip to Stockholm, because these beautiful pictures with their magical touch I would love to see in real.

Hopefully that one of our Dutch photography museums will get inspired by this beauty, and gets the exhibition to Holland.... until then, the book is highly on my wishlist...


Wat wordt ik blij van mooie gestylde portretten van inspirerende vrouwen. Helemaal als ze gemaakt zijn in Zuid Amerika. In 2011 reisden fotografen Sarah Cooper & Nina Gorfer door het noord-westen van Argentinië en maakten verbazingwekkende portretten voor het boek I Know Not These My Hands. Afgelopen lente werden deze magische portretten van prachtige vrouwen tentoongesteld in het Fotografiska Museum in Stockholm. Wat jammer dat ik mijn vakantie naar Stockholm moest cancellen, want wat wil ik deze mooie foto's met hun sprookjesachtige uitstraling graag in het echt wil,en zien. Hopelijk wordt een van de andermans fotografie musea geïnspireerd om deze bijzondere collectie naar Nederland te halen. Tot die tijd, staat het boek hoog op mijn wishlist...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten