dinsdag 2 mei 2017

¡Urban Jungle Bloggers: New Beginnings!




 Foto's:
¡Muy Bien!

New month, New beginnings!
That's what the Urban Jungle Bloggers choose for the styling challenge for the Spring season.

The new plant beginning I like best, are the green leaves on my grape. Every year I prune it to the base, and every year it surprises me when green leaves appear. Since the wall with the grape is next to my garden doors, it means a green view. Some knotted Petunia flowers are waiting to sprout, and I put them at the grapevine. Feels like spring has begun!

The Urban Jungle Bloggers (a great initiative by Igor and Judith) is all about more green at home and enjoying the beauty of plants. Urban Jungle Bloggers from all around the world share ideas to create an Urban Jungle through styling ideas, DIY and green tips & tricks.



Nieuwe maand, Nieuw begin! Dat is het thema dat Urban Jungle Bloggers kozen voor de Lente styling. Het beste nieuwe groene begin, zijn voor mij nieuwe bladeren aan mijn druif. Ieder jaar snoei ik alle takken helemaal terug tot aan de stam en ieder jaar ben ik weer weer verrast als de druif weer flink begint te groeien. Omdat de muur met de druif precies naast mijn tuindeuren is, betekent het dat ik weer een groen uitzicht heb. Een paar geknakte Petunia bloemen wachten aan de druivenranken op nieuwe wortels. Het voelt alsof de lente nu echt begonnen is! 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I discover your blog, I love these small vases hanging in the vine, and your choice about interior photos, very beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen