donderdag 21 april 2016

¡Urban Jungle Bloggers: Plants & Glass!

Lately I have this thing with palmtrees... 






Foto's
¡Muy Bien!

Last week, I bought this beautiful presse papier and this inspired me to this month Urban Jungle Bloggers theme: ¡Plants & Glass! I bought some beautiful palms which reminds me of traveling to Morocco and strolling around the Palmeraie. I love to put plants in a glass planter, because in this way, you can see every detail and they look more stylish to me.

At an old wooden box I created my own Palmeraie. I added the Palmtree embroidery ring, designed by the talented Instantcrush.nl and my golden palmtree chandelier. With one of my favourite pictures of Annie Leibovitz, where glass is a main theme as well, it feels like a enjoying a holiday at home!


The Urban Jungle Bloggers (a great initiative by Igor and Judith) is all about more green at home and enjoying the beauty of plants. Urban Jungle Bloggers from all around the world share ideas to create an Urban Jungle through styling ideas, DIY and green tips & tricks.

Ik heb iets met palmen de laatste tijd... 

Vorige week kocht ik deze mooie presse papier en die inspireerde me voor het Urban Jungle Bloggers thema van deze maand: ¡Plants & Glass! Dus kocht ik een paar mooie palmplanten die me meteen doen denken aan reizen naar Marokko en heerlijk door de Palmeraie te struinen. Ik hou ervan om planten in glazen potten te doen, omdat je zo de hele plant ziet en ze zo veel stylisher vind. Op een oude verhuiskist heb ik mijn eigen Palmeraie gemaakt. Ik combineerde ze met de super leuke nieuwe borduurring van de inspirerende Instantcrush.nl en mijn koperen palmboom kandelaar. Met een van mijn favoriete foto's van Annie Leibovitz, waar glas ook een hoofdrol in speelt, voelt het als vakantie in eigen huis! 

1 opmerking: