maandag 11 mei 2015

¡Moodboard Monday #53!

Groen Groen Groen...

Moodboard
Blog of Trees and Hues

package / plant / wall / floral / logo / trees / wood / twine

Al sinds ik jong was is Groen een van mijn favoriete kleuren. Zo fijn dat groene planten nu een hoofdrol spelen in het interieur. Prachtig in combinatie met verweerd hout of witte bloemen. Dit mooie moodboard met al zijn naturellen en groenen moest ik dan ook met jullie delen!

¡Enjoy a Sunny Monday!

Maak jij wel eens een moodboard en zou je het leuk vinden deze op ¡Muy Bien! terug te zien? Mail me dan!

Green Green Green...
Since I was young, Green is one of my favourite colors. So I am very happy that green plants are a must have for every interior. I love them in combination with weathered wood or white flowers. So this beautiful moodboard, filled with all natural colors and greens, i have to share with you!


If you like to make Moodboards and you would like to share them at ¡Muy Bien!, please mail me. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten